Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday funday!

It's week 2, however it literally feels like it has been at least a month. Time must definitely fly when you're having fun!

Yesterday I went to the markets at k - village. They were really good (and probably the most un-australian way to spend Straya day). Go figure...

I'm settling into the daily grind of bangers and slowly am trying to be more of a local. Sometimes I mutter Thai phrases under my breath in anticipation of fitting in. And then there's times I say it with no mutter and I get a blank look back. That, my friend, is constructive feedback. Nothing can beat that "what the beep did you just say" look. Makes you feel warm inside.... (ha!)

Pictures below to help you see what I see.

Oh and P. S - I managed to get a haircut all by myself. Bangkok, meet Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment