Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend!

Ok, so it's the first proper weekend. Today I became a BTS (sky train) EXPERT. Maybe. Anyway,, what I mean is I used it 4 or 5 times today. It's really efficient and surprisingly clean!

I visited two of the big shopping centres - Siam Paragon and centralworld for you avid shoppers. To say they are big is an understatement. Wow!

However, the current protests are camped out of both (in the intersections) meaning they were actually really quiet. Still a fair chunk of people but not crazy at all. And before we go any further - yes mums of the world, it's safe to go in. You use the skywalk to go in - so you are effectively walking above the protests. A pic below should give you an idea!

I also continued with my spice journey and had a delicious spicy pad Thai. Yummmmmmmm!

My legs are super sore now so it's rest time. However, there was time for a sneaky Selfie. See below :)

2 comments:

  1. They still have their Christmas Tree up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know right, delayed! Though I think the protestors have delayed the pull down

    ReplyDelete