Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hua hin getaway!

Hallo!

On Sunday morning (7am to be exact) we went on our 'company outing', hoping on a party bus to travel to hua hin (a resort type city/town which is quickly becoming the new pattaya). The bus trip is roughly 2-3 hours, however we made several stops due to the groups size (3 buses with numerous weak bladders on board ha).

I understand why they are called party buses. Not only do they look amazing, but within an hour into the trip..... Boom! Ear drums are vibrating, heart is beating faster and the legs just want to dance. This got real and fast!!!! But so Fun with dancing in the aisle as we cruise down the freeway...

Fast forward and we had lunch on the beach, followed by a fair chunk of team building activities. The whole day was in Thai so I struggled at some points but as usual, everyone was so so nice and would help me. I didn't end up in the naughty circle.. Fewwwwwww!!!

Sunday night was the 'gala dinner', otherwise known as the costume party. I went as.. Well, a few things.. Mr Smith (from Mr and Mrs Smith), James bond, any celebrity, or just me dressed up lol. Pictures will show you.. However there were honestly some hilarious costumes. And others... Well, you know...

Buttttttttt.... Nan and I joined forces as Mr and Mrs Smith and won! (most beautiful category). 5000thb! Boooooom!!!

The night was great fun - Thai culture at its most relaxed. 2 of the tour guides did a mini drag show... And of course me being one of the only true westerners meant I got a kiss. WINNING!

The night went on and I can't tell you what else happened... But Monday we did more sight seeing as you will see..

more pictures to help you.... They say pictures tell a 1000 words, most of which I can't write as I'm falling asleep as I type this...

Hope you all had a great weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment