Sunday, February 9, 2014

Not ready for Monday....!

Why is it that weekends always (and I mean ALWAYS) go so fast!!!! Grrrrr........

On the lighter side - had a busy but fun weekend!

Saturday I met up with a friend and we went to a coffee shop for a good old coffee. I think the owner was somewhat Australian, but it's hard to tell. The name was rocket Cafe (silom). Reaaaalllly cool! If you didn't know, hot coffee isn't too popular in Bangkok and can be a bit expensive. Instead, the thais absolutely love iced coffee (for obvious reasons I guess). I had a... Ahh.. Not sure what it's called, but it was a scoop of ice cream in the mug and an expresso shot on the side... With me pouring the hot shot over the ice cream to melt and then.... Slurrrrrrp! Sounds like a drama movie. Ha!


After a wee walk around I went off to ASIATIQUE, which you get to via boat. It's like a big shopping Park, with warehouses of shops (crafts, fashion, food etc). Really touristy but actually really cool. I'll attach some photos at the end... :)

Feeling a bit sore it was definitely time for a massage. So... That happened!!!! Pretty sure I have never felt or heard my back crack in so many places... Ewwwwwwwwww! But felt amazing, so that's positive :).

Hmmm... What elseeeeeeeeee!

Today (Sunday) I went to terminal 21,which is another big shopping centre in Asoke. It's 5 or maybe 6 levels, with each level a different country/city. The theme of the whole centre is an airport, so each floor is decked out with memorabilia from that country. Eg.. The London floor has a tube, a London bus and the toilets are like the tube.. (not that I've been to London lol). I had little to no restraint at all the cool clothes so I bought a few pairs of shorts... Oooopaaaa a!!!

Valentines day is coming and there are displays everywhere. Umm! Looks like I'm going to find a random person on Friday and Smooch! (lol).

Ohhhh! C! That reminds me. Friday is a public holiday. YESSSSSSSSSS! SHORT Week :) :)

Anyway, there is a show on the giant squid on TV. I think that's more important than what I'm writing. Haha. Go figure!

Have a great week everyone. Special shout out to Kim for giving birth to her baby girl! So cute.

Ciao peeps! X
Khrop khun Krub.

No comments:

Post a Comment