Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Fridayaaaayyy!

Wow, what a week!! Achieved a lot this week and definitely feel it.

Brief snapshot :

- conquered chop sticks
- used my Thai (properly)
- successfully bargained with a shop keeper at MBK. yeah that's right, white boy won. Boom!
- went to the gym 3 times
- went on a motorbike
- did some sneaky clothes shopping
- bought morning tea from the street markets all by myself
- tried even more bizarre foods
- caught the metro/subway
- bought a bts rabbit card (like a gocard - means I'm Legit local)

I can't deny it, I secretly but not secretly love this place. So, so much!

Photos, photos, photos...... They are pretty self explanatory but I can guarantee they do not do what I see justice. Yes the city is dirty and yes I have to turn my eyes at certain things, but overall.. I like!

This weekend will be exciting, I think it's massage time and a bit more sight seeing. My new friends are organising all these outtings over the next few weeks so I'm all booked up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment