Friday, February 21, 2014

Timeline..

Sawasdee Krub!

How are you all? Hopefully good :)

The weather today was slightly odd, , mostly overcast but with a nice breeze. Almost got cold but overall, bliss :)

Last night I went with a friend to a Thai movie - timeline. It was definitely one of the most beautiful movies I have seen. It was a Thai movie so naturally was all in Thai with English subtitles. I picked up on some of the lingo in Thai which made me feel cooooool! (like a kid). I can confirm I did cry. But then again so did 3/4 of the cinema. At least I wasn't the one sobbing profusely..... Just saying!!!

Tomorrow is Friday (thank the lord). It has been a really busy week with work, mentally and physically. But all is going good... New faces, new names, new personalities.

Today penny, lia and Robert arrived (friends from home), so I will get to spend some time with them Friday night. Immerse them in my new home-away from home.... Sooooooo excited! I briefly saw them before but they were exhausted. Yay!!!

Anyway, I think it's time I kissed my sheets and sing myself a lullaby to sleep. I wonder if I can hire someone to do that. Just sing, honest!

Oh and a few pictures for you. One of centralworld shopping centre (before movie), one of outside the shopping centre with people praying and the last one a quick Selfie on the lift home from work. Haha! Asian influence....

X

No comments:

Post a Comment