Monday, March 17, 2014

Recap

Hey.you.

Hey.

So I just changed my keyboard so I can't type properly. Hence you are stuck with bullet points haha.

This weekend I successfully:

- ate thai food (thats a given)
- had delicious smoothies (mmm mango)
- slept in until midday (thats lazy)
- tried MOS burger for the first time (interesting)
- bought socks at a train station (lol)
- caught the bts to the mrt (so local)
- had the best massage buy a thai boy for 160thb (no happy ending. .physically anyway)
- had a delicious mocha frappe in Japanese area (soi 55 )
- tested more thai language and went ok
- face timed my mother ship and loved it xx
- slept in again
- watched ice age x 2
- moved to couch
- changed my phone keyboard. Threw my phone following change . Regret.

So. That seems like a lot but it really wasn't haha.

Right. Sleep time now for I am old .

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment