Monday, March 10, 2014

The day after Sunday

Hey Monday, how the beep are ya?!?

Crazy crazy day. For some reason I knew that sinking feeling when I woke up this morning meant something... And then there was the feeling of being glued to the bed... Ah.. Monday, you're a nasty creature.

But. on the positive side of life, experiences are still being ticked off.

Every morning when I walk to work I greet the reception staff with a token head bow and a Sawasdee Krub. Surely they must get sick of me by now! But, one of the staff was super cute yesterday... "Oh Mr Daniel".. Hehe! Yes sir. Anyway, then I walk outside , get my sweat on and ignore the countless beeps from taxis, motorbikes and tuk tuks (and that's just to get to the bridge!). Ahh.... I think I might miss this one day! :)

But anyway. On the weekend I went to another skybar, this time just off lumpini Park (where the protesters have now migrated too). It had a different but equally as nice view. The hotel was the sofitel and damn it was swanky! Shesssh.(Oh and for those that remember the movie the fifth element - the hotel floors are themed from the movie with the 5 elements)

Blah blah blah less talk more pictures hey? Token food pictures (including jap Omelette filled rice), Dan pictures Anddddd.. Maybe some more food!

Enjoy x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment