Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sisterhood!

Hi guys!

Well, I am pleased to advise that Songkran in bangkok 'officially' ends today....fewwwwwww!
I have never been so scared of water in my life...even turning a mere corner I hesitated at the thought of a bucket of iced cold water down my back. Ah welllll...put it down to experience they say ;) (but don't get me wrong, I loved it!)

On a side note, my sister and Ash arrived on Sunday night to my home (away from home). Arriving during Songkran would probably be the best and the worst time....haha. I picked them up from the airport and brought them to their hotel. It was about 930pm by then...but we decided to go for a quick walk so they could get their bearings. 5 minutes later? Wet. That's your welcome. Holllllaaaa squalor!

They had a few tours, but outside of that I quickly took them to a few shopping centres so they could get a taste of the glitzy (??) side of Bkk. Unfortunately their time was a bit too short and I had to take them to the train so they could jet off to Koh Samui (how painful right???).

All in all though, was great to see some fam. It's getting me excited for my holiday next week....stay tunnneddddddd :):)

Over and out krub x

No comments:

Post a Comment