Monday, April 7, 2014

Ticccck

Ahhh! Wow. I most definitely need to sleep for the next month..

In the past week and a bit I've ticked off:

- flew to Hong kong to meet hilda and watch the rugby 7s
- toured hong kong in the rain, by boat and bus
- flew home to bkk
- worked 3 full days
- dinner with Hildas friend
- watched divergent
- shopped
- haircut
- booked a spontaneous trip to chiang mai
- flew to chiang mai hours after booking said adventure
- walked for 3 hours straight around chiang mai
- visited temples
- went to tiger kingdom and played with lion cubs
- shopped at crazy night markets and batered like crazy
- had a 1.5 oil massage in a health spa
- went on a 29km bicycle tour through countryside chiang mai
- flew back to bkk
- used thai as much as possible, bluffing my way through a full conversation
- went out for a drink and a dance..
- shopped some more
- walked a lot more
- laughed so much my body hurt
- appreciated life !

I can't upload all the pictures, but all I can honestly say is that every day I now find myself appreciating life and looking towards a bright bright future.

Khob khun na krub :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment