Wednesday, April 9, 2014

An interesting proposition for you..

..now that's an opening line isn't it?

The last few days I have been settling back into the daily grind of Bangkok -albeit with sweat attached. The more I see around the place the more I start to appreciate the little things, like:

- What do you do if you crave a bubble tea at the most random time?
- Who do you call if you find Mr Chow standing right next to you?
- How do you say "take a picture it lasts longer" in multiple languages, at once ?
- Who would win between a motorbike and a tuk tuk?

As any Thai local would most likely tell you - "it's Thailand, you can get whatever you want." I am starting to understand this saying a little bit more every day now... Money doesn't grow on tree's but it most definitely blossoms !!!!!

Deep down inside I do honestly have a growing fear of what will happen to my (now) expansive diet when i return home. Specifically, who'se going to make me a spicy Tom Yum for lunch everyday? Seriously? These are real world problems and ones that I am gravely concerned about. Somehow Toowong foodcourt isn't quite going to cut it ...................  (Cooking class time!!)

On that note however, I have a holiday in 2 weeks time back HOME ! Exciting....I will be back home for almost 2 weeks and will hopefully get to see all those dear to me (and maybe even those not so dear, ha!). But then my friends, I am returning to my home-away-from-home, Bangers!

For now though - that is all the information you need in one post. Pictures below will help wet your appetite, but aside from that, catch you around soon na' :)

Take care x



No comments:

Post a Comment